Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

DAY 4 : ARE YOU DOING WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN OR ARE YOU SETTLING FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

Sunday, December 4, 2011

If it’s not because of practical training, it may be difficult for me to answer this question.

I had doubt. Maybe because I am so close to the end of the course that I start to wonder, is this what I want?
The answer is yes. Accountancy has been my passion and will always be. Tak kisah lah orang nak kata geek ke ape. This is what I love.

Why I had doubt? Because of people around me. (salahkan orang pulak. Haha)

Ever since I made the decision in MRSM they never were supportive. My MRSM allows us to choose only between biology and accountancy. And I choose accountancy. Some said with brain like mine, I could do more. (ini otak zaman MRSM tau, bukan otak zaman UiTM) -.-" and according to them, biology is ‘more’. WHO MADE THIS RULE? Ingat hospital/lembaga air/TNB/Petronas/dan syarikat-syarikat lain boleh jalan ke kalau tak ade akauntan? Hehe.

Tahu apa lagi yang I tak suka, orang yang ambil accountancy lepas tu hari-hari merungut patut dulu ambil engineering, medic and sooo on. Nak sangat pergilah. Kenapa masih buat accountancy?

Post a Comment