Haaa mesti expect I update pasal dinner kan? haha. well, sorry. I don't have any nafsu to write anything about dinner. why? because the dinner is just so-so. not that good and not that bad. not that memorable either. so-so.
'aku kalau dah kahwin nanti nak tiap-tiap hari tengok csi together2 dengan bini aku,'
-kawan Nana merangkap peminat tegar CSI-
'ceit, buat ape tengok CSI. kalau tengok movie tak pe jugak'
-Nana, peminat tegar movie especially horror movie-
and I was like, 'kenapa? CSI best kot'. yes, I would love to watch CSI everyday with my future hubby. not necessarily CSI, any crime-solving tv series in general. :)
I love them. I love almost all crime-solving series. well, minus criminal minds. criminal minds not so much because most of the killers are serial killers and serial killers are just psychopath. most of them don't even have any reason for killing. they kill for fun. eeeerh. not a good story. I like stories that have reasons. The one thing that got me hooked on this crime-solving series in the first place was the reason why people did what they did. I like reasons. I like to think why people act the way they act. told you I suka fikir dalam-dalam.
wait! does that make me a freak? -.-'
that's why I used to love FOX. they show soooo many crime-solving series. tp used to la. now I don't. all because of the 'alih bahasa' thinggy. Seriously, do you have to translate? do you love Rosyam Noor so much sampai nak tengok Teranova pun kena suara Rosyam Noor?
I need subtitles! I hate the Malay translation so I never used it. don't get me wrong, I love Bahasa Melayu. Bahasa Ibunda kot. blame the translator. translate entah apa-apa. especially on jokes. bila translate tak kelakar langsung! lepas tu gagah la tengok cerita omputih tak ada subtitle. macam nak nangis. English tak sehebak mana, telinga pun kejap function kejap tak. sakit otak. :'( and come oooooonnn, how am I supposed to catch all the medical, chemical, engineering, construction terms used? I only know accounting. sob sob. :'(
so for me, to have a husband that enjoys watching the same genre, would be a dream come true. hehe.
here are some that I loike!
psych! siapa kawan baik akan tahu I gila psych. Siapa tak tahu, bukan kawan baik! haha. I like everything about psych. especially the bromance between shawn and gus. and one thing that I love most about the series is the fact that it is not famous and has only true loyal fans. and the fact that only limited people know their jokes. The feeling is very similar to liking an underground band. U love them so much when they were underground, but when they went mainstream, you don't like them anymore.
next is lie to me. Like to Me memang terbaik lah kalau siapa nak belajar baca body language. Psych and Mentalist pun ade pasal baca-baca body language ni tapi dia tak bagi tahu how. Lie to Me teaches you how. Lagi pulak time tu memang I tengah baca buku pasal body language, memang macam zuuup terus lekat dalam otak baca sama tengok real life on how it works. so beware of me, I can read you! :D
seterusnya adalah burn notice! tapi cerita ni masalah sikit la. sebab kena tahan tengok fi. I don't like fi. she's too thin. -.-' satu-satunya cerita yang I tak pandang langsung dia punya love life. waktu nak cari gambar pun, puas cari yang tak ada fi.
see the pattern? semua pun lelaki gila yang suka buat sesuka hati dan tak abid rules. -.-'
sebenarnya suka semuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
AthirahFauzi : lupa nak mention, I tak suka Chuck sebab dia suka bergantung dekat perempuan. told ya I tak berapa suka benda yang famous.



Post a Comment