forever alone. who? me.
can you guys please come back? though it's only been 1 day, akak misses you already.
It is sad. to be left alone. have you been there? have you felt it? the thing that you feel when you watch someone's back as they walk away, aaaaaaaaarrrr so torturing.
I cried. dengan teresak-esak.
cannot tahan laaaa. I'm too weak when it comes to family. dah la hantar family pagi-pagi. sekejap lagi pukul 9 ada stocktake. ni macam mana nak pergi tempat client dengan mata lebam-lebam ni. kang orang ingat I stress kerja padahal memang stress pun tapi takde la sampai nak nangis.
T.T
thankfully, manage to buang all the lebam-lebam before I went to client place, so pheeewwwh.
so to all who still live with your family, or family stays nearby (not a plane away), go home, now. appreciate them. you'll never know. they might leave you, soon.
it is still ok if you're still studying cause you still have the loooooooooong semester breaks but for us 'young professional' (eheeem), we only have 14 paid annual leave, mana cukup! and then with that 14 you have to divide lagi between friends and family. ehhh tak cukup tak cukup. :'(
so please please please. appreciate the time that you have now. Please, go home. they're waiting for you.
Post a Comment