Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Rights

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Assalamualaikum. :)

Hi.

look at the time. it must be 4 something right? yes. I couldn't sleep. dunno why. maybe because I think too much.

why men are made?
"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means." [Quran:Nisaa 4:34]
Protectors.

Subhanallah. See. Allah trusts you so much to be our guardian. protector. Allah trusts you. You, the intelligent, reasonable, strong you.

Allah has given you intelligent. You have 9 akal, right. whereas we only have 1. you're supposed to be reasonable. The one who makes decision based on akal, not nafsu. As far as I want to win for my fellow sisters, I have to admit, we, women, cannot make decisions. because if we do, it will be based on emotions. That is why, Allah gave men the responsibility to handle talak. Because you're supposed to be reasonable.

Allah has also given you strength. For you to protect us from danger. and to help us with chores :))) .

So,

I am supposed to feel safe when you are around right? right? cause you're my protector. You will not hurt me. humiliate me.

but then why, why do I feel insecure whenever you're around? why?

You beat some of us.
You rape some of us.
You tease me.
You mock me.

because of you, every time I want to walk out from one office to another, I need to take the hot outside road, so that I can avoid a group of you, outside, smoking. just so I won't be tease.

why?

why did you abuse your power?

Imagine, if what happen to those women who have been treated badly by you, happen to your relatives, how do you feel?

happy? sad? angry?

please.

we trust you. Allah trusts you. the world trust you. I trust you.

If you'll just be loyal to your responsibilities, the world, would be so much safer, better place to live.

We believe in you.

Post a Comment