Salam Aildilfitri. :)
Kepada yang membaca, maaf zahir dan batin. Forgive me for all my wrongdoings either intentionally or unintentionally. Please PM/DM me if you have unresolved issues with me. Please do. I truly appreciate if you do. It is one of my Raya resolution that I am going to make peace with my past. I am starting a new life. InsyaAllah, I'll blog about it later.
Meanwhile, allow me to share on what this Raya reminds me on a very important lesson taught by our beloved Nabi Muhammad,
Take advantage of 5, before 5 take advantage of you:
1. Your Youth before you get Old
2. Your Health before your Sickness
3. Your Wealth before your Poverty
4. Your Free Time before you get Busy
5. Your Life before your Death
familiar?
did we take it seriously?
shamefully, I don't.
Your Youth before you get Old
Lately, whenever I see old people, I tend to wonder, out of curiosity, on how they lead their life when they were young. Were they ok with growing old? Did they expect to get old this fast?
I mean, I know for a fact that everyone would get old someday but are we ready for it?
Other than that, when I see young people, I wonder, later, when they become old, will they be proud with what they are doing now?
life is short. Pejam celik pejam celik dah tua. I feel it. now. after I started working. There was this feeling. a feeling that makes me rush into things because I feel like I don't have much time to do what I want to do.
I did't expect I will grow up this fast.
Do you know what I am rushing for?
to do everything in my to-do-list before marriage. Well, don't mock me. I know it won't happen anytime soon, but still, I have around 4-6 years before I settle down which is crazzzzyyyyyyy! How can I do everything within 4-6 years? 4-6 years sounds like I have more time to go but then pejam celik pejam celik dah sampai. otoke??
hence, the take advantage of your youth before you get old.
hope this won't cause any nightmare. Sweet dream dear readers.
to be continued....

Post a Comment