remember when I wrote this? should I show my heart?
I was soooo angry at that time that my bias didn't get the girl.
and now,
I find another drama to be angry at.
The Greatest Love
It's an old drama so my anger may have been so 2000 and late but oh well, better late than never right? hehe.
I decided to watch this drama only after I watched Gong Hyo Jin in Master's Sun. Her acting was sooo superb that I think I need to see more of her. So, I watch The Greatest Love. besides, I just needed to see her one more time to understand why she is so phenomenal. I remember when she came to Running Man, all RM casts were soooooo stunned and honoured that she came.
and then began my love for Yoon Pil Joo.
omo.
how how how can you refuse perfect man yoon pil joo????? I love how naive and dork he is. He is toooo adorable. I mean, who didn't think someone who takes eating ramen is a method to rebel as adorable? cute cute cute!
It breaks my heart to keep watching the drama knowing that he will not get the girl. T.T I even kind of hope Dokko Jin dies and Nina will go to Paul in the end.... T.T
plus point for Yoon Kye Sang himself : his crooked teeth. it makes him even moreeeeee adorable.
ok I think I better stop before my fan girling sounds even worse.
P/S : don't you think he resembles Shinhwa's M?
same? no?
ok I admit. I like cute guys with adorable smile. :)
(picture source: google)







Post a Comment