Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Fragile Heart

Friday, February 28, 2014

Assalamualaikum. :)

Im weird. I can hate a person down to his/her core right now and fall head over heels for him/her a minute later I.

people misunderstood me as lalang (someone who changes side easily) but what can I do? I have a fragile heart. I forgive people easily.

You know how people say one bad deed may erase good ones? true. but for me, the other way around works too. one good deed may erase all bad deeds.

At first I thought it's good. hey, I don't hold grudges. it's a good thing right? but then, nowadays, I think, it is too easy for me to like people. Am I stupid? Did I trust people easily?

I mean,

There must be a reason why old people come out with 'buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali,'.


Post a Comment