Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Legend ...........wait for it..........dary

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Assalamualaikum. :)

Hi.

I watched it.

the finale, cmkdofnshnaiuhqyugdbjjxvlrkjmlodm!

I can't even process it right now. We wait 9 years for that kind of finale? hmmmmmmm. it feels like they're rushing into this. kind of what K-drama writers usually do. They kept plotting conflicts until they completely forget to plan for ending.

Let's just say, the finale was everything your Bahasa Melayu teacher hated..... "Dan Ali terjaga dari tidur. Rupa-rupanya, ini semua hanyalah mimpi."

but truthfully, I have stop caring about the theme 'how i met your mother' long time ago already. so when I was watching the series, instead of waiting for the mother, I cherish The Gang more.

I'll missed all the crazy stuff. I'll miss Barney and Marshal. :'((((

did I think it ends too soon? I don't think so. I think it's best to end things while it's still at the top. oh btw, what do you think of Lindsay Lohan's reaction to HIMYM exit? Would you do the same? I will not. It's not an act out of love, it'stupid.

 Goodbye dear all. you'll be missed.

Post a Comment