It's been 1 year and 4 months and yup, still here. still surviving.
***
On Tuesday, I stayed back till almost 10.30 pm. It must have been a shocked to everyone to see me, Athirah, to still be in office around that hour. Everytime my friends saw me, they'll approach me and uttered the most annoying and repetitive phrase that night,
'Eh, lambat balik hari ni.' or in some cases 'Eh, apasal dekat office lagi ni? pergi balik lah.'
Seriously people. I am an auditor too. I stay back too ........................sometimes.
***
'First year is the toughest'
The first year is the year for you to decide whether you're in or not. It isn't about the responsibility or the workload. It's about adapting. Whether you're able to adapt well with working world after your honeymoon uni years or not.
my first few months, I have went from searching for resign letter template online, filling it in, signing it, and almost sending it to HR. crybaby! I complain a lot too. Work demotivated me, auditing really dragged my energy down.
but now after 1 year, neeeeh. still here. and currently, I do not have any plan to resign. not anytime soon.
everything is stills the same. work still demotivates me, I still hate the deadlines, but now, I handle it differently. rather than letting it define who I am, I choose to define myself. I'll try to find my own strong moments in my life and embrace it.
***
I learn this trick from a book. If let say, as of now, you don't know your strong moments, the author suggest you to get a diary and write every moments that lift you up. doesn't matter how small it is, just put it in. but beware, your strong moment is not something you're good at, but something that you enjoy doing.
mine so far, consist of writing, shopping, organising my wardrobe, (casting. LOL) and listening to rap songs! :)))) It's only been 3 days. Now, I am all excited to see what else I enjoy to do! oh gotta write that down, finding my own strong moments. :)

one word. "ko memang cun". okay, maybe 3 words...hahhaha..
ReplyDeletexpe la, janji ko bole teruskan dan xpikir nak resign. itu yg terbaik. sometimes in life we do fail, even though after planning so much things. last2 kita rancang Allah tentukan :) (aku dh quit dah acca, not meant to be uhu)
tapi kan, bila ko dah ada 4 years experience then ko pergi interview job len, trust me, u'll be surprise how differently employer look at u, of course, there's always a difference between a freshy and 'the experience'. had that experience lately with employers, itu pon aku 3 years je experience audit, korang nnti 4 years + chartered nnti. adui. terbaik :)
and aku dapat job tu..sebab experience kot..(tapi bkn kije lecturer..ehe..)
ok. pape pon teruskan tabah okay. stay cun beb. caiyok!!
thanks for the advice. tapi sekarang dh rasa mcm nak resign balik. hahahaha! asam garam auditor. sekejap suka sekejap tak. :))
Deletebtw, kerje ape tuuuu? ko accept ke? tak jadi la nak sambung master?
Alhamdulillah aku accept. internal auditor kt listed company. sambung tp aku buat MBA part-time :)
Deletewei..kuatkan smgt..haha..standard la tu. semua auditor nk benti..uhu..sabar2 :)