Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Moment of weakness

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Assalamualaikum. :)

I don't tolerate loyar buruk. I just don't. I don't know why.

I would just ignore the joke or worst case, I would laugh sarcastically, 'ha ha, lawaknya,'

I know! Why so serious ha this lady? -.-' 

Last weekend, I received my Karma. My own brother, my own blood, talks a lot! I always knew he is the bebel type but I didn't realised it was sooo bad until last weekend! He talks and talks and talks and talks. I seriously wish I have a cellophane tape to cover his mouth. anddddddddd, among other day, he choose the day where I am on PMS! wrong move bro wrong move.

I snapped. 

Lepas tu menyesal. :'( 

I am sorry to my brother that I shouted at him. I am sorry to my mother because she had to witness all this, and I am sorry to both of them because I ignore them after that cause u know, I regret it but I don't have the courage to say sorry. so the alternative, keep silent.

booooooooooooo. 

I thought I changed. I thought I can control my anger. I thought wrong.

I guess this proves that we will always be in constant battle with Syaitan and our darkself. No slacking. Keep praying and be alert as Syaitan will always find ways to drag us with them.

I was lazy. I lose control. :'(

Post a Comment