Assalamualaikum. :)
Hi.
today is our second meeting with our mentor. I don't know why I didn't realised it the first time we met, but he is very pretty! I know pretty is not a compliment that guys appreciate, but he is! his skin is fairer and smoother than mine! issshhh jealous!
but face aside, what I like the most about him is his wisdom. I admit I was a little skeptical at first. Yes, he's a chartered accountant.yes, he used to be in audit line for 6 years. yes, he's now an FC. his resume screams a perfect mentor. but he's also the cool bro bro type. I mean come on, how many of your cool, laid back friends actually know how to motivate people?
but he knows! He's very wise, give good advises, uses simpler terms and examples that we can relate on, knows a lot about Islam and cool. a perfect role model!
no offense to my previous mentors, but before him, all were trying to portrait goody goody image which makes the meeting even more awkward.
'kalau kita beli kuda, dan kuda tu jinak, memang syok. tunggang pun sedap. Tapi kalau kite beli kuda yang mula-mula liar, tapi lama-lama jadi jinak, lagi syok!'
Mr. Mentor, 2014
speaking of cool guy, I am now having difficulties to adjust to my manager's departure from our firm. To be honest, I don't know why. hehe. :) I think, maybe because he's the only manager that I have a chance to connect with. because before him, I have never dealt directly with any manager.
and again, he's among the cool guys that I actually respect. I hope one day, if I stay long enough and be a manager, I'll be like him. well, minus his snobishness and evilness (which I think he's only pretending to be).
How to be cool and at the same time, wise?
Post a Comment