Hi.
this is an overdue post.
***
I am Once Upon a Time freak.
I love how the series twist every childhood fairy tale stories you've heard when you were little and how it relates one character to another.
the wolf in Red Riding Hood is actually Red itself who then befriend Snow White, who has Evil Queen as her stepmother who turns genie from Aladin to the talking mirror (you know, the one who answers to mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all) who's married to Prince Charming who's friend with Aurora who's later marry some Prince who has Mulan as their bodyguard (who is gay btw), and Prince was saved by Belle after she left Rumpelstiltskin (who is also the beast from Beauty and the Beast) who had Peter Pan as his father and if all of this wasn't a bummer already, the wicked witch from the south is actually the Evil Queen stepsister!
fuh!
and the list goes on.
Brilliant choice of storyline I would say. Choosing to write a fairy tale story, there's no end to it! you can twist the story how ever you like.
but but,
I kinda hate season 3 finale. I love Regina. why writer why? why you have to take away her happiness? when she finally found love, you take it away from her.
I guess the good guys aren't that good anyway. :'(
I hope she will not be evil, again.
Post a Comment