Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Bergerak wahai demi musuh negara

Friday, August 1, 2014

Assalamualaikum.

In KL, with Ayu, I don't normally watch TV. I mean, TV channel. Our TV is strictly used for watching downloaded dramas or videos. Therefore, I won't know what program airs at what time nowadays.

there were times when I ll excitedly flipped thru newspaper's entertainment sections to read the TV programs schedule and sometimes, if I got lucky, they will even put the synopsis of my favourite drama. Those were the days. Nowadays, all we need to do is just press the ok button or info on the Astro remote and taaa-daaa, everything will appear on the screen.

Looking at how fast they come out with new tecnologies one after another, I couldn't help but wonder, what kind of world will our grandchildren live in? what kind of phone will they teach me to use?  hmmmmmm......

so back to TV, since I am now in Sarawak, I would like to spent as much time as I can with my family and sadly, that includes TV time. today, my father watched Gerak Khas Raya and there was a scene where Sarjan Hashim played by A Galak reminiscing his police days (yes reminiscing! he retires already?!). and while he go to his memory lane, I do too.

I used to LOVE this show! I even watched all the movies! and I used to curse at Emylia Rosnaida cause I was rooting for Abby and AC. heck I even curse at Erra for being the third wheel on the movie! and after that I heard they change AC's part with Norman Hakim which is then later change to Zul. hmmmmmm... is this how Abby fall in love with her exes? and everytime when we went to KL, my father will purposely drove thru the police building where they shoot Gerak Khas and I will jump up and down getting all excited!

those were the days. thank you Gerak Khas for giving me good childhood memories. you are the first crime solving series that I watched. you built my interest for other crime solving series.

but I don't think you're relevant anymore. you were relevant in 1999. you were still relevant in 2004. but I don't think you are in 2014. If you're afraid to die, you might consider changing the way you present yourself. -Sincerely, a fan.

:D

Post a Comment