Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

My name is Lee Hyori, backward is also Lee Hyori

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Assalamualaikum.

I read Hyori's blog.

ok not. -.-' I look at her pictures while trying slowly, to read what she wrote.


I LOVE hyori. I really do. I love her when she was single, and more when she got married and even more when she started a blog. She's awesome. She's an awesome woman and I really really really wish I can be like her. She's an all rounder. She's funny (who can argue?), kindhearted (jaesuk likes her for a reason. try watching FO), beautiful (especially her eye wrinkle), and confident (again, who can argue?). She excels in everything she does. the way she walks, talks, moves, all are so awesome. omg I sounded sooo gaaaayyyyyy! -.-'

she is my personal. career, life and relationship goal.

now my blogging goal is also Lee Hyori. (bye Vivy :D )

I know it's bad to compare yourself to other woman but we can benchmark right?

Post a Comment