Assalamualaikum. :)
HI HI!
Hi you!
not until recently I found out that I have a lot of silent readers!
I am shy :*)
I take it that you're interested in me? LOL.
thank you.
Just so you know, this blog is something personal to me. I'm an introvert. I don't like to draw attention towards me. That's why my Facebook and twitter are practically dead. because for me, posting a status in Facebook means inviting/forcing someone into my mind.
My status pops on your timeline? to me, it's a nightmare.
what makes blogging different?
This is my site. My own personal space. I don't invite people in. People (Mostly close friends) visit my space because they are curious about me and love me enough to read what I wrote. :D
so thank you.
If you are so shy, why don't make it private?
because I don't want to mumble to myself. I don't want to nag myself. I need to nag someone else too! hehe.
and if I write about something, at least, I get you to think about it too. or learn something from my mistake.
if you like you can try it too. I think it's a good therapy to pour your heart out. Do it for you. not to gain followers or something.

Post a Comment