Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Drama is only nice because it’s a drama

Friday, December 19, 2014

Assalamualaikum.

Unemployment. Finally, You bore me. I have nothing to do! I want to go for vacation but I have neither friends to go with (guys seriously, why so workaholic!) nor the money to finance my trip. So duduk rumah je la. :(

Sesshh. Human. You can never satisfy them. What now you’re bored???!!! I thought you are the one who wanted a break from your busy working life? Didn’t you?

:D

So now, I have been spending my days with K-dramas. *you’re actually bragging about using your time uselessly*. HEHE. And you know what, thanks to all the dramas, I hereby self-proclaim-ly declare that I am a love expert. If you, somehow struggle with your love life, come to me guys. I give you friend’s discount. >.<

I know everything from first love, puppy love, one-sided love, sacrifice for love, hateful love, my-friend-likes-the-same-girl kind of love, gay love and maaaaaannnnnnnyyyyy more. I am actually amazed with the creativity of drama writers. How did they find the inspiration to write so many love stories?

Anyway, I think dramas are nice because they’re dramas. With a good setting and a good music, of course everything can look pretty, sweet and romantic.

 A girl comes in, and the way her hair flow, the way her face glows, the sweet background music, even I want her to be my girlfriend! Hehe. But reality, do you know how hard it is to produce that scene?

Her hair flow? … fan.
Her face glows? … lighting from reflector.
Slow motion scene? … software.
Background music? … editing.

Unless you want to keep walking with a fan, reflector, ipod (for BGM) and do things slowly (for slo-mo effect), it’s time for you to kiss your fairy tale goodbye.

but I admit, although everything was scripted,  it’s nice to watch happy ending. It gives us hope. Hope, that in this imperfect world, happy ending is possible.

And that’s why drama SHOULD have happy ending! Kalau dalam drama pun tak dapat happy ending, how can I live my life?? Otoke Arang ah (Cyrano Dating Agency), Otoke Min Goong ah (Plus Nine Boys). Sob2. *seriously, I watch toooo many. I should stop now.*

Post a Comment