Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

If I die young

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Will you remember me?

With everything that has been happening this year, I can’t help but to wonder, if I am to die tomorrow, how will you remember me?

Sweet and innocence Athirah?
Arrogant and bad tempered Athirah?
Pretentious Athirah?

How?

Will you remember all the good times that we spent together? Will I make you smile every time you’re reminded of me?

or

Will you remember me as someone that hurts you the most? Someone that you hope you’ll never ever remember?

Dear all,

Can you forgive me?

***


For pictures, I usually smile while covering my teeth. I thought I look pretty that way. but now, when I look back at them, I don't think I look good.

They all look ........ fake? my smile. All look pretentious and fake. I don't look like I enjoy the moment.

sigh

I've decided from now own, no matter how ugly I look, I will not cover my smile. At least, if I die, you're left with pictures of me, smiling...brightly. :D

Assalamualaikum

Post a Comment