Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Whatsapp group

Sunday, February 8, 2015

One fine day, out of the blue, Farid blurted out,

‘Nak kene belajar guna smartphone ni’

FINALLYYYY!!! 

To be honest, I don’t know how he survived this long without one. 

Lol on a second thought, I pity his friends. Imagine the hustle they had to go through just to inform him let say, ‘there’s no class for today’. 

Instead of sending one whatsapp text through class’ group whatsapp, they have to send him a separate SMS for that. 

menyusahkan. -.- 

Luckily he realises the trouble he’d caused. 

welcome bro. welcome to 2015! 

*** 

On a separate note, 

Friends, do you know what whatsapp group is for? 

It’s to say something to the group as a whole, not to have a personal conversation between one another. That’s what personal messages are for! 

‘[insert name], kau tau tak [insert information]?’ 

Seriously guys, not cool. 

 It’s similar to shouting to your friend in public. Your friend is conveniently sitting next to you but instead of speaking in a normal tone, you shout to them so that everyone else in the room can hear you too. 

Truth is, we’re not interested. 

 Do you know the dilemma silent readers like me have to go through? I want to know all the good, important things that my fellow friends have to share, but how can I when every time I opened my mobile data, 200++ messages comes in. 

 T-T 

Please stop eh korang [insert cute smiley begging face]

Assalamualaikum.

Post a Comment