Assalamualaikum.
I've been writing and deleting for the pass 30 minutes now. It is so hard to focus when KBS is re-airing Dream High!!!!
***
Today, I watched 2 Malay dramas. lepas tu terus stress!
***
ok sorry guys sekarang happy together pulak dah. cannot focus. nah, amik pre-written post yang dah tulis dulu2 tapi tak pernah post. nanti bila ada masa baru update pasal Malay dramas tadi. :)
***
***
Assalamualaikum
Hi.
Have you read Vivy’s post on women and hatred? If you haven’t read it, please please please read it here.
I adore Vivy. I adore her positivity, her coolness, her awesomeness in writing and above all, her continuous efforts to become a good servant of Allah.
Therefore, when I read this post, I was like, there, she did it again. She turned something so ugly into something so beautiful that in the end, we all can benefit from it. She knows her word. She’s a real life version of Rebecca Bloomwood. She explains things in a simple way so that everyone can relate to it and understand the message.
I hope a lot of other women will read this post.
Thank you Vivy. Thank you for being a blogger.
***
On a separate note, now I know why Islam emphasis so much on purifying ones’ heart.
The heart is the source of all goodness or evil. The heart will always want what it wants. If we have a bad heart, the bad heart will want a lot of bad things but if we have a good heart, Insyaallah, it will always want good things.
LOL. What kind of sentence is this?!
Don’t understand? What do you expect? I am not Vivy. :D
Post a Comment