Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

JUMITRAF

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Assalamualaikum.

In case you don't know, I sell shawls on and off online. on and off because ikut kerajinan.

Which I now realise what a poor quality to have as an entrepreneur.

To sell, to do business, persistence is the key. Everyone can start things. Everyone can sell things for a day or two but how many can do it every day? 

and there I was, almost give up. *facepalm*

I hate myself for that because really, there's nothing wrong with the business. I love what I do. It's just my malas kicking in which is again, not something a businessman should have!

That's why I'm currently revamping all my business' sites because to me, the old one will always reminds me on how lazy I'd once become in managing my business. 

I want to start doing this seriously. Pray for me friends. :)

I've succeeded with this blog (yeah, almost quit before). Hopefully the same will goes for my business.

***

In case you don't know, here is the link:

instagram: @jumitraf

***

One more thing, we're currently having a giveaway contest.


here's the details:

We wrote our story. Now we want to know yours. 

 Write a letter to us on the topic of 'BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL' and stand a chance to win 5 shawls of YOUR OWN CHOICE from our store worth around RM110! 

Steps to win: 
1. Follow @jumitraf in instagram. 
2. Write a letter on the topic of 'BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL' and email it to jumitraf@gmail.com 
3. Voila! You're done! 

 Who knows, the prizes could be yours! 

 Oh before we forget, make sure to send your letter before deadline on 28 February 2015. Good luck dear lovelies!

***
It's super easy! Try it guys!

Post a Comment