Assalamualaikum
I am sensitive. Oh who am I kidding? I’m OVER-sensitive. I got teary eyes even for smallest of things. My dear girlfriends, who know and love me just the way I am, even them, all are annoyed of my overly dramatic tears!
But I am about to annoy them more.
Today, as I was driving to work, I don’t know what happen, wait, was I listening to an OST? No, I don’t think so.
Whatever, something happen.
It reminds me of the moment where universe decided it was time for Lee Gak to return to Joseon era during his wedding and left Pak Ha alone, at the big rooftop house.
I cried!!! In my car, early in the morning!!!!!
WTH.
It’s ok if I were to cry while re-watching the drama but it is not ok to cry in my car, again, early in the morning, when the last time I watched the drama was 2 or 3 years ago!!!!
Apakah?
Even I annoy myself.

Post a Comment