Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

THE ONE

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Remember the moment Ted meets Victoria in season 7? At that time, Ted almost gives up on his search for ‘THE ONE’ but right there and then, he’s being reminded of how it feels like to fall in love and the reason why he so desperately long for ‘THE ONE’.


I had that moment today. :) 

Not that I was about to give up on love and romance but more on the reminding part. 

These past years, I have sincerely like several people. People that give me wonderful memories of my youth without even knowing it. Hehe. What?? Normal la kan? :))) 

Not recently though. In fact, it has been a while. Sebab dah matured maybe? Hehe. 

Then today, I was reminded of that feeling. Nothing much though. In fact when I told my friends they were like ‘hek elehhh itu je ke?’. But it was enough to send me to cloud nine for the whole day!! Unproductive day I had today! Nasib baik tak kene submit pape hari ni, kalau tak gila. 

Semua bende I buat pun tersengih macam kerang busuk. :))))) There, I do it again! Cannot stop guys! :) 

Again, nothing happen. Jangan overreact ye keluarga dan rakan-rakan. Nothing happen but it makes me realise, I miss this feeling. The way my heart flutters, the way butterflies dance happily in my stomach. 

I miss that.

 Now who say I am a hard core hah? :)

Post a Comment