Assalamualaikum
It is no news that women love shopping and all these time, it's amusing seeing men try to understand women shopping pattern. Poor men, even till now you don't have any clue aren't you? haha.
To men, here's a tip. Generally, women love clothes. that's a given but what really differentiate one from another are whether they're obsess with
bag or shoes
if you're a man and you're reading this, you're obviously someone close to me, and if you're thinking about whether to buy me a bag or a shoes,
please buy me a bag!
hehe.
and while we're at it, buy a light pink one please.
something that probably looks like this,
or this
or this
or this
and maybe this
hehe.
I blame Rina and her sofina for this, and oh Vivy too and Sometime team
I am not a Sofina person, but one day, Rina had to post her gorgeous picture with her gorgeous bag *why Rina why*
I want that bag!!!!!!
When Vivy announced that she's launching a new Sofina, I automatically be one of the Sofina hunter. I was on my laptop, frantically refreshing FashionValet site on the day of the launching, only to find out, there's no light pink on the range. sob sob. Why world why?
So yeah, until I get one, I am not going to stop....ever. :D





Post a Comment