Which one do you like better?
***
Today I found all my journals and diaries from yearssss back. Nothing can ever describe the feeling I got when I discover them.
I was glad.
I spent the whole night reading what my younger self had to say at her moment....it feels strange and familiar at the same time.
Strange
because I was reading something that happen yearssss ago, some of the things feels weird. I mean, how can something that bothers me when I was 20 feels so small and immaterial for me now. How can that be possible? I guess people do grow.
Familiar
Because it is all something that I, myself experience... it's a fraction of memories and thankfully, I decided to write and remembers them.
***
So I wrote a new entry. It feels so good. Nothing can compare the happiness and comfort I can get from writing a journal...much much much more satisfying that writing this blog. At least for once, I can be honest about everything.
I might keep writing there and I might stop this blog, for good.....I might......I dunno. It's too early to tell. =D
I was glad.
I spent the whole night reading what my younger self had to say at her moment....it feels strange and familiar at the same time.
Strange
because I was reading something that happen yearssss ago, some of the things feels weird. I mean, how can something that bothers me when I was 20 feels so small and immaterial for me now. How can that be possible? I guess people do grow.
Familiar
Because it is all something that I, myself experience... it's a fraction of memories and thankfully, I decided to write and remembers them.
***
So I wrote a new entry. It feels so good. Nothing can compare the happiness and comfort I can get from writing a journal...much much much more satisfying that writing this blog. At least for once, I can be honest about everything.
I might keep writing there and I might stop this blog, for good.....I might......I dunno. It's too early to tell. =D
Post a Comment