Things that are dangerous for busy Muslim women
WATERPROOF MAKEUP
While waterproof makeup itself are a-maaahhhyy-zing invention for its long lasting feature, it can be troublesome for us, Muslim women, on days when we can pray.
It’s waterproof.
So logically speaking, you need at least makeup remover to completely clean your face and prepare yourself for wudu’ which, from recent observation, I don’t think a lot of women care about. I’ve seen women coming out of wudu’ area with visible drops of oily-looking water (the kind you see when water meet waterproof material) on their face with their makeup still intake.
I was thinking why do I see this ONLY now, then I realise, nobody wears heavy makeup in BDO. Hah!
The obvious options are:
1. Diligently clean your face with makeup remover EVERYTIME you want to take wudu’
2. Don’t wear waterproof makeup when you can pray
3. Don’t wear makeup at all
I am definitely too lazy for option 1, and I am not confident enough for option 3…
I’ll stick to option 2. :D
I hope this serves as a good reminder for you and me. peace!
Post a Comment