Assamualaikum.
Forgive.
pffffttttt.
How can you? When you have people like Yaya's father and step mum in the society? Honestly, I can't even understand how someone can do such a thing to their own blood. I mean, if you don't have one, you'll pray asking for one but once you have her, you abuse her like she was nothing!
It really is a wake up call for us all, Malaysian. We ALWAYS condemn people from other country for their 'lack of concerned' but what about us? That poor child was abused brutally and nobody realise it.
Not pointing finger,
I remember this one scene from I Hear Your Voice when Jang Byeon needed to defend a women who murdered her husband out of self defense.
She played a loud music in front of the defendant's house, within second, neighbours were shouting angrily and threatening to call the police.
She played sound of woman being abused, silent.
Where is everyone?
Where are we?
Where are you?
***
I am forever thankful to my parents for the me that I am now. We argue a lot and we don't usually see eye-to-eye on things, but despite all that, I am still here, alive and healthy.
I am so proud of them. They manage to suppress their anger while raising a stubborn daughter like me!
Thank you Emak, thank you Abah!
***
I am forever thankful to my parents for the me that I am now. We argue a lot and we don't usually see eye-to-eye on things, but despite all that, I am still here, alive and healthy.
I am so proud of them. They manage to suppress their anger while raising a stubborn daughter like me!
Thank you Emak, thank you Abah!
Please check Jumitraf's email or your's thanks :)
ReplyDelete