Assalamualaikum.
Hi.
At first I thought I want to update about my Raya stories but I think what happen today is more urgent, and honestly, I want to remember this date.
I officially learn about Malaysian history through Kajian Tempatan. I love the history part of the subject. I enjoy learning about the country I live in and I used to read a lot about our previous leaders + Onn Ja'afar and all the great things they achieved.
I remember vividly feeling proud that I am a Malaysian.
What’s not to love?
We have
stategic location.
I remember feeling grateful that we are out of all the dangerous monsoon line with no volcanoes and all
kestabilan ekonomi.
I seriously believe in Wawasan 2020. I think Tun Dato' Sri Dr. Mahathir should really be proud of this vision. It’s amazing how he makes us all, regardless of age, look forward to that amazing year. 2020. I’d once made a timeline of our age with my siblings and I remember being sad when I realised by 2020, I am already 30 years old which is too old for all the cool stuff we imagine year 2020 would have. hehe. Kids.
Kestabilan politik.
You know, I remember watching news on tv about other country’s political wars and thinking thank God we don’t have that in Malaysia.
I genuinely am proud of Malaysia at that time.
Now?
Sigh.

Post a Comment