Assalamualaikum
Hi!
errrmm Selamat Hari Raya! (finally)
How was your Raya?
"mine? it was great!" is what I wish I could say.
The truth is, I think I spent half my Raya being angry and moody. Batu Pahat is so hot!!!! yup. that's the major source of my moodiness. hehe. At that time, I hate cars. I rather walk from house to house than riding that microwave-like-transportation.
and then Allah gives us rain and I complain that now we can't go Beraya anymore.
-_____________-
my whole cycle during Raya was > angry by the weather > feeling tired when I need to get down from the car > instantly feeling happy once I am in the house happily sitting under the ceiling fan > chatting joyfully > angry again once I am in the car
the only bright side that I can see from my moodiness is I left the hosts feeling happy cause they change a monster looking girl into a smiling angel. hehe.
Other than that, here's what I feel about the previous month:
1. I used to roll my eyes when people say 'Let's go for iftar' or 'HAPPY EID!' because all this while it has always been 'berbuka' and 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA!'. My mum and most probably yours too did not say, 'Sabar. Sekejap lagi je iftar. ???? but now that I work in a multinational company, I HAVE to use those words. #neversaynever
2. Ramadhan is a busy month. I rush to work early everyday in hope that I can go back early, help Emak organise Buka (sometimes), go to tarawikh and amidst all these, I still manage to squeeze some time to read Quran. but why, post-Ramadhan, I find it hard to even read at least one page a day. #syaitanshhhoooh
3. Syawal always reminds me that we all are going to get old. I may be 24 now but 30 years later, I am definitely going to be 54. There's no escape. Unless you die young and if you have a lot of pahala good for you! We all are going to be that lonely Atuk/Nenek sitting alone all by themself seeing their friends/family passed away, one-by-one. Our children won't live with us anymore. They'll only visit us once in a while and one of the occasion is raya and then we are the one who's going to be so happy when our children and grandchildren came back. We are going to be the one shoving our children with a lot of food. That are all us, in future.
4. Rant on Malay dramas. TV during Raya is always exclusively reserved for Malay Drama.This are some that I watch this Raya
a. Jodoh ke Uols - I don't watch both Kerana Terpaksa Aku Relakan and Hati Wanita so I have no problem at all with the ending. Honestly, I like this ending cause I don't want the Yuhanis girl and Megat or Mior guy get the one they love. They obviously didn't deserve both Indah and Tengku.
b. I watched Cinderella a bit and it's so happen I saw the part where Fizo was yelling at Nelydia/Uqasha (seriously couldn't tell the difference :D) suspecting the child she's carrying is not his. He call her dirty or something. My blood was boiling! Knowing Malay dramas, I sort of predicted what the ending could be which is bullshit. I mean after kena hina sedasyat tu nak lagi ke dekat lelaki tu? come one girl! #emo
c. Abang Sado kau ado? Good comedy drama. :D though I don't think Shanaz Ahmad is that Sado #mudahterhibur
e. Anugerah cinta. pffffttttttt.
So that's all about first week of Raya, I hope I won't be as moody for the next few weeks of Syawal. :)
So that's all about first week of Raya, I hope I won't be as moody for the next few weeks of Syawal. :)
Post a Comment