Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Unlimited internet

Saturday, October 17, 2015

How can someone live without it you ask?

 STRESSFUL.

That's how we've been living for the past 10 months! I never expected this you know. I thought we have unifi in Rawang well I thought wrong! No unifi, stremyx's port full, the only option left is wireless internet and my mum, being the loyal Maxis fan. went to sign up for Maxis Home.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Enough to say, we all learn our lesson to never ever eveeeerrr sign up for Maxis wireless internet! I don't even have the energy to complain about it. It's just bad. So in the end Abah couldn't take it anymore and went to sign up for P1.

Honestly, at first, I was skeptical. I used P1 in todak and I know how bad it can be but do you know what, after using it for quite sometime, that bad unstable P1 connection is much much muchhhh better than Maxis!

So sorry guys if I don't update often after this. I'll be busy catching up with all dramas that I miss during those 10 months. hehe. =P

Assalamualaikum

Post a Comment