Assalamualaikum
I still think yesterday was a dream. My best friend got married, pillow talk with Intan, meeting Sarahdanmama, reconnecting with my JATKY girls and meeting Anut's family after so long....yesterday was loud...and to have a quite day today, feels kind of lonely. haha. I guess this is what GD feels after a concert. He once said that after spending a night with thousands of fans..he always feel lonely later on in his hotel room, alone.
sigh.
I miss everyone already.
"Asal perangai sama je. Bila nak membesar (mature) ni?" - Aien
N-E-V-E-R
hehe.
Actually though from the outside nothing seems different, a lot have change since we all last sat together. Some are now busy with work, some with their kids and some are just chilling with their life. I think nobody actually realise it's been 8 YEARS since we all left high school! Geez I feel so old!
Yesterday was an emotional day.
Growing up, it's easy to lose focus. It's easy to spend our energy and time for something insignificant so today, I am writing it down. I am writing my priorities for my busier days...and these people, are among the top in my priority list.
Saranghae <3
Bonus: Ayu's reaction to Anut's wedding




Post a Comment