Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

BUDGET TRIP TO SEOUL - SUMMER (PERCUTIAN BUDGET KE SEOUL - MUSIM PANAS) : DONGDAEMUN

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

This is a continuation of BUDGET TRIP TO SEOUL - SUMMER (PERCUTIAN BUDGET KE SEOUL - MUSIM PANAS) : NAMI ISLAND

Assalamualaikum

Hi.

We turned heads when we were in Seoul. At first I was like am I that pretty? aww guys please stop I need to live too.

*puke*

The truth is, people notice us for two reasons

1. We're tourist
2. We wear tudung. 

Therefore, most of the time, when people approach us, it's because of these reasons,

1. they want to brag about their english or Malay/Indonesian
2. they want to ask about Muslim

On our way to Nami Island, we were approach by this really cute little boy who shyly ask where're we from and where we're heading in English. Those were the only two questions he asked but the way he smiled proudly at his father every time he ask a question and we understood him..it's super cute!

The second one happen in Dongdaemun

While we were busy being tourist taking pictures here and there,


This one guy and his girlfriend but she hates us so lets focus on the boyfriend, came and ask where are we from and when we answered Malaysia, he proudly say he studied in Indonesia for a year! Then he started showing off his Indonesian/Malay with us. We were too caught up with the exchanges we did a mistake of using a word too high level for a beginner he smiled and nodded goodbyes! haha. Way to kill people's confident.

He actually wait until we finish jumping and posing before he came to talk to us. how embarrassing.

Not much update on Dongdaemun though cause by this time, we were already too tired from the long travel back and forth from Nami. I don't think Dongdaemun is a good choice after Nami but truth is, I don't think I can suggest any place. Every place in Seoul requires a lot of energy. The only advice that I can give is to train and be fit BEFORE your trip. That's the only way to survive.

We don't take a lot of pictures either. Even if we do, we would look like this,

Awkward face awkward smile oily face. Trust me, this is the prettiest in my collection. I have worst!

oh btw if you've seen my face anywhere online, please tell me. I was minding my own business in front of this Churro's trailer when this one tourist auntie took my pictures.. yes pictureS.. I enjoyed it at first then it turned awkward. This time, it's my time to nod goodbyes!

Speaking of this Churo's trailer, they sell among the best churros we ever tried in Seoul but I won't recommend the shop to anyone. The service was bad. The girl at the counter was quite rude. I don't know. maybe cause we're interrupting her drama time or what, she's very moody.

Atin will kill me for uploading this (sorry!) but I want to show the too cool for school shop cause ..we were indeed...sort off...too cool for school. We were ditching consol P2 classes at that time. We all paid a good price for it...we fail P2.

Bonus: During the trip, I took a lot of videos for Vlog purposes (which I gave up on) and miraculously, I solve the mystery of Ayu's missing itinerary and T-money card.

It fell off from her pocket!!!!!! I feel like Sherlock when I solve this. :D

Post a Comment