Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Pabo Avengers

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Lately, whenever I'm feeling down, Infinity Challenge always comes to the rescue. This time, by a series called "Pabo (dumb) Avengers".

The other day, I was stalking a friend who has everything. Good family background, rich, pretty, brilliant...you name it, she has it. I know for a fact that it's very unhealthy to compare your life with other people's life but this is a moment of weakness. Like universe is agreeing that I'm indeed dumb and a loser, questions about things that I don't know keep popping up here and there.

aaaaaaarrrgggghhhhh stress. Why am I so dumb? Why can't I do add math questions anymore?!

till,

"I just need to do what I do well," - Solbi

Disclaimer: I'm agreeing with her not that I'm a fan

True that! I just need to excel in things that I am supposed to be good at..who cares if I don't know the capital city of Norway...I am not Indiana Jones. I am an Accountant! As long as I know my tax rate, my accounting principles...all is well.

My friend might know muscle names and how to cure diseases but she don't know "Matching Concept"! ONLY I KNOW...well actually so does everyone who learn accounting but the point is, I KNOW! 

I am not that dumb. So do you. Nobody ever was stupid....it's just difference in focus.

I need to remember this.

Post a Comment