Assalamualaikum
Sooo...I heard somebody miss me?
awwww... I miss you too.
"Let's keep in touch" is seriously easier said than done. Honestly, I've lost so many people in my life just because I'm too busy organising everything that "keeping in touch" is the least priority right now but the cold truth is, we can't pause relationships. Once you drift away, it will never be the same..ever again. It's something that you have to live with. The only thing that you can do is to pray that despite everything that happens, every changes that comes our way, the new you and new me will still love each other enough to overlook the differences.
Ain and I...have a long history together. We were once very close. Kinda like how I am with Anut before and Ayu now. I told her everything and she knows me quite well too. Heck she even guessed correctly that I liked someone even before I told her anything! She's the only one with this power though. Anut and Ayu are just naive little girls. hahaha.
If you remember, somewhen earlier this year I had a low moment...I needed somebody to talk to and I wanted to call her...but I didn't.
Funny how relationship works right? You were once so close that no thinking is needed when you need to talk to each other but suddenly now even picking up the phone feels awkward.
***
Oh don't worry a week later we had sleepover at hers we talked till 4 am so all is well. :D
Now I think she misses me cause Ayu suddenly she's in this foreign land with all these new problems that no one knows how to solve and we both are the one still stuck in the same tale-less land. Oh what can I say, misery loves company. :D

Post a Comment