Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

NEW TOY

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Hi.

We just bought a washing machine!!!

First of all, it's automatic!! We haven't get one ever since Farid knocked over our newly purchased washing machine with his car back in 2010!!! our suffering is finally over! Emak has been washing everything. I literally mean everything! The machine haven't stop working ever since it arrived.
Good luck machine!

I am super duper jakun right now. I don't know washing machine has evolves so much over the years! Even the softener drawer works perfectly well too! (The old version is not that smart to detect that it's a softener so the machine kind of pour it together with detergent) -_____-


It amazes me how this can make me happy. Back in 2010, I couldn't care less. "Washing machine baru? ok." Domestic goddess in the making, maybe? hehe.

Post a Comment