Assalamualaikum
Hi
I tell you something about bragging...Don't do it! never! remember my previous post, the ones where I brag about my extra holiday? well, I fall sick on that day..till today..and because we had so many holidays, I could not afford another MC day... T-T so yea, never brag. Allah bayar cash.
***
I am never thin...but I never consider myself fat either..though my body might be a nightmare to all those skinny girls, I am most definitely okay with it....until recently. I can't fit into a skirt I bought earlier this year!! and I have belly fat too..I mean yes I am big, and my weight always increases but I never had changes so drastic like this...I scream! my mum panicked. I turned our house upside down that day. T-T
I did an assessment of my past few months.
1. I now work in a shopping mall where I had lunches in fancy restaurants with foods in big portion..and one thing about my personality, I always try to finish my food..
2. I quit pilates because errmmmm I have to many show to catch up!
3. Now that I am in commercial, I hardly move. Very different than when in audit because I had to move around and meet clients here and there.
and I make several changes
1. I bring my lunch nowadays. This way, I have more control on how much food I want to eat.
2. I started running on treadmills and doing pilates again
It's only been one month but I like the changes so far. My belly is starting to come back to it's previous state and some of my colleagues notices that I look a bit thinner! YEAY!
and to be completely honest, It was not all about being thin. It's about being healthy too. In this department, my facilitator slap some sense to me recently
"What you do to your body today will all be coming back to you later in life. Imagine a piece of paper. Let say today you make a small tear. It might not look significant today but what if you go and tear it again tomorrow, the day after that, after, after and after, till one day, you tear it all. Similar to our body. A bad posture might effect our spine bit by bit until one day it can't take it anymore. Do you want to let this happen?"
ermm NO.
Post a Comment