Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

How are you?

Thursday, February 18, 2016

"Oh well I'm better. I was sick during the weekend. I had a very bad fever with snots and everything. It was ugly..but everything's ok now"
-_______________-

What? You're the one who ask. =P

***

One thing that I come to hate being in MNC is the "How are you?". I know people were just being polite when they ask me this question but I'd got sooo many how are you?s from people passing by..yup, they don't even wait for an answer. shoot shoot shoot..

It's actually a good culture, asking someone's well being...but we're the one ruining it with our lack of sincerity. So now, since I want to boost everyone sincerity level, I take this question VERY seriously. I give them sincere, looooong answer to their how are you?s. hehe. It's actually pretty funny sometimes. Sometimes, when my colleagues are in a hurry but they still ask me this, I'll pin them down to hear my story...and the whole time they'll b fidgeting here and there. "When would she stops talking?" would probably be their monologue. hahaha. who ask you to ask? next time, think before you ask. =P

Assalamualaikum

Post a Comment