Assalamualaikum
Last Monday, I had the worst day in the history of my current employment. The only day that made me cry....several times....I'm not talking about little tears here...I'm talking about waterfall kind or tears..pouring!!! non stop!!
I hated a lot of things that day...I wanted to yell at someone but nobody was around (thank God if not poor soul)...It was a really really bad day. I mean, even audit never made me feel this bad. I never cry in audit!
I had a lot of hatred in me that moment. I hate my job, I hate my laptop, hate my workstation, I hate everyone, I hate Malaysia, I hate the world! over tak? again, since no living soul was near me at that time, I thought hey, I scold them tomorrow. I'll continue my grumpiness till tomorrow. I'll let everyone know that I am very angry.
"Hey people, watch out! You all better go take MC or something tomorrow. Don't even let me see your face...if I see you, heh, you'll cry,"
I was practising in my head. I thought I sounded so awesome at the time.
Then morning comes.
I still remember what happen the day before, only this time, with a fresh and clearer mind. I planned to be grumpy but do I really need to be one? Yesterday was a bad day...why am I so eager to turn today as one too?
After much consideration, I decided to wake up early, drink plenty of water, do pilates, wear make up, eat breakfast and smile at everyone.
I decided I want today to be a good day...and it did..in fact, I have a really good day that day. :D
I hardly feel proud of myself these days but for this, I've got to give myself a credit. I manage to control my emotion and turn the situation around. Good Job, Athirah! Other tough times will surely come later, I just hope you remember how well you did this time around. :D
***
Emak: Kenapa tak pakai spec hari ni?
Me: Kalau tak cantik hari ni kang rasa nak marah je..
Post a Comment