Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Nerd

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Assalamualaikum


Hi Hi! I've been wearing spec a lot! I think this is the longest I've ever been, 2 weeks with spec! but no, I am not stopping contact lenses. This is only temporary arrangement..until my eyes heal completely.

I have a big swollen eyes a couple of days back. I think it was because of my contact lenses. One day, as I was rubbing my eyes, one of it fell off!!! I panicked! I had one contact lense on my dirty hand and a very uncomfortable, imbalance blurry sight. Naturally, I should throw it out, cause it caught dirt..but I don't want to go through the rest of the day uncomfortable...so I put it back in..yup, I put the dirty contact lense in. -_______________-

I learn my lesson.

P/S: I predicted that I'll be insaf for another week but Ayu thinks this is very temporary...maybe one day. Well, she wins. T-T

***

BTW, remember how jealous we got when we see people wearing specs when we were little, we were dying to wear one, but look at us now. #becarefulwhatyouwishfor

Post a Comment