Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

SALARIED GIRL AND SHOPPING MALL

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Assalamualaikum

Yesterday was salary day and bonus was in too...yahoooo! but you know what's the worst scenario for a salaried girl?

working in a shopping mall

T_________________T

adding to that, it's friday! I can shop for as looooooooong as I want without worrying about tomorrow's dreadful working day. Worst scenario ever. I even refused to send Erlia's home cause "sorry I want to go shopping,". WTH. I was extremely happy picturing myself going from shop to shop carrying a lot of shopping bags!! I was even drooling guys...

As I skipped happily from old wing to new wing (where all the expensive brands are), the last bonus day come flashing to my mind,

I went on a similar shopping spree last time too. When you're not rich, like me, whenever I have extra money, I think less before purchasing something...I have even bought something that I don't even like just to prove to that really arrogant salesperson that I HAVE THE MONEY, wrap it for me please...



So, on the last shopping spree, I did two mistakes

One was a handbag. I haven't use it to-date not because I want to save it for special occasions, it was just so ugly it didn't fit any outfit! even my mum went "beg apa ni?" when she inspected what I bought that day. I bought it just because it's a new arrival and I make the salesboy took it from the highest shelf I was afraid he'll curse me if I ask him to put it back.

Second was shoes. I have this one brand that I absolutely adore but never have the courage to go in cause I know what their price tags are but that day, I went in looking as high as possible! Again, I picked up a new arrival because if not now then when (I always shop on sale), I even make the guy go find my size cause I want to try it...and the rest is history.....the shoes hurt me so bad, I now have a permanent hard lump on my feet.

To this date, I never move on from that mistake..I would have been comforted a bit if they're not so ugly. If I can wear them every single day and maybe estimate their useful life and depreciate it over. It wouldn't hurt as much....but since I can't even find their future benefit, I have to expense all the cost and it sucks. (only accounting students understand this para)

I would have save a lot of money if I didn't get all arrogant and purchased that two items.

so I stop myself and went straight to the parking garage. Yeay to self discipline!!!

(P/S: I have lazada on my other browser..T-T let's all pray writing this will give me courage to close that page..AMIN)

Post a Comment