Assalamualaikum
Hi.
Guys guys, I witnessed an accident just now!! I saw the whole thing! How it all happen. Serious. If this accident go to court, I might need to take the witness stand!
I was half awake when it all happen. A lorry and a motocycle were making a turn on a small road when I heard a loud scratch...I turned and I was like "eh, mana motor tadi?" As I looked closer, imagine the shock on my face when I realise the motorcycle was under the lorry! Masyaallah!
I didn't stop...till now I am not sure whether it's the right decision. I don't want to stop because well, what can I do? I think I'll be more of a burden than a help...so I called my mum (I was still in my neighbourhood). She was so calm the whole time I explained her the situation. She told me she will take care of it and asked me to drive safely. Now, for those of you who don't know my mother, this is not her. She's not a calm person. Not at all. So I was taken aback with the way she reacted..thankful even.
When I reached work, I texted her.
She called me...then she asked A LOT of questions about the accident to the point of annoyance. Now, this is my mother.
-______-
-______-
***
This whole point makes me realise anything can happen, anytime, anywhere. My same-old same-old life might not be the same with a blink of an eye! I later found out that both boys survive the accident (Alhamdulillah) but what if? What if they broke something and could not be able to take SPM for example? This will have a huge impact on them! Only one small mistake can change your life forever!
Similar to making a good decision. To this date, I still think Kwangsoo's decision to join Running Man is the best life decision he ever made...he was a nobody who never travels abroad...but look at him now...I mean crowd was huge when he came to Malaysia the other day.
With one switch, our life can change forever. Scary right?
With one switch, our life can change forever. Scary right?
Post a Comment