Sometimes I wish I never started with social media and sometimes, I wish I can just delete everything and be virtually dead...well, minus this blog. I can't delete this blog. Privatise maybe....but not delete.
The idea of being off grid intrigues me a lot of time. Be a mystery. Like Ain....not that her life is a mystery to us, but to other fast tracker, she's a mystery! Unless people really care and ask about her, nobody would know. Cool right? That way, you'll know who matters...who's curious.
but countless of time, I abandoned that thought...want to know why? I can't stand the idea of not knowing something! haha...I am a busybody, remember? It's two way. Yes I'll be a mystery to everyone but but... everyone would be a mystery to me too! Being the curious type, I'll go crazy if I am left in the dark. Besides, this arrangement makes it hard for me to stalk my friends...or anyone. Abort mission.
then
I think about deleting everything again...then abort..then delete again...it's a loooong process.
but seriously, what if?
***
We're in May already! Can you believe it? I haven't completed any goal I set for this year! OMG. This past months had been super distracting. I nearly finish one of my goals then Forever was downloaded. Now I have to start from scratch. T-T Pray for me guys.
Assalamualaikum
Post a Comment