Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Ramadhan miracle

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Assalamualaikum

Hi.

We all know that Ramadhan is a special month right...but this Ramadhan, I must have been doing something right with all the extra love I'm receiving from Allah recently. Alhamdulillah.A lot of good things have been happening sometimes I wonder, do I really deserve this? Indeed, Allah is the owner of everything. Again, thank you Allah.I can't tell you everything because some are too private to share but one of it is this

Airasia has cancelled our flight to Krabi

How has a cancelled flight ever was a blessing? for all I know, all this while it has been a nuisance..your entire plan for life going forward was ruin by this cancelled trip. I mean, what am I going to do with the time I allocated for Krabi? this is all true, if I look at the small picture.

The initial gang was Ayu, Atin and me...then Atin changed job recently and as a new employee, it's hard for her to take leaves so early on her employment. Atin's place was replaced by Mek, Ayu's friend....but recently we learnt that she might not be able to follow us after all due to mishap in work scheduling. As for me, my lead and auditors have agreed that 15 July is day 1 of our audit which makes it super wrong and irresponsible if I, the point of contact were to be on leave that day. The silver lining for Ayu pula is that now that Krabi is out of the way, I can follow her on her Cambodia trip!!!

So, on a bigger picture, cancelling that trip, was the best thing that could have happened to everyone of us. Alhamdulillah.

Post a Comment