Assalamualaikum
Hi! You know what..I am officially laptop-less starting today. To be honest, I had problems with it for a couple months now...so for the past couple of months, I am a laptop nomad. Whoever's laptop is available, I grab that....ONLY when nothing was available I used mine..but today, it's official, my laptop of 5 years had died on me. #restinpeace
but the thing is..WHHHYYYY nowwwww? when I have shortage of supplies.T-T Farid started playing games again, Faiz's laptop died too so he's using Dik Yah's now, so the only thing left is Abah's....which is technically, unavailable because hello....it's Abah's. Everyone knows that Abah's stuff is out of reach. Not that he's so kedekut with it, you can use them as many times as you want but if something goes wrong, if I kill his laptop too, I would never hear the end of it.
but today, I am desperate..so here I am, at my parents balcony, enjoying my time with my father beautiful laptop. Let's just hope he stays downstairs. :)
I would buy one if I could...but I just splurge RM3,000 on my braces deposit it doesn't make sense financially to spent thousand ringgit again.
T________T
oh btw, yes! I am wearing braces now!! like finally! want to see it?
tadaaaaaa
sorry for the super closeup image. I hope you're not reading this on an Ipad.
I've been meaning to fix my teeth since forever...but procrastinating is my middle name so it took me 25/26 years to FINALLY do something about it..and I'm excited!! well, at least now I am. The first couple of days was terrifying. not because it hurts or anything...in fact, I have yet to feel the excruciating pain that all braces wearer talk about...it's more about looking ugly...My crooked teeth has been my complex my whole lifetime but wearing braces, it's a whole new level of complexity. I wanted to close my mouth the whole time which is quite the irony as hello, braces = can't close mouth...so everytime someone notices my braces, my immediate reaction was to cover my mouth..I haven't been this self conscious since high school!
Luckily, all is well now. so pheewh.
Post a Comment