Assalamualaikum
1. I drove to Batu Pahat without my parents! Major achievement. Never thought that I know the road by heart...well, at least the road to Batu Pahat. Going back home, errrr...let's just all thank God for sending Nuar to guide me.
2. Since it was Saturday, the 4th day of Raya, everyone went back to their home already..so there's only us in Nyayi's house...not much visitors too..so our Raya consist mostly chilling and taking time to really explore our Kampung.
3. Emak Abah recently reconnected with their friends from school thanks to group whatsapp, so this year, thier friend's house is included in Beraya list and that covers as far as Kluang. *sleep the whole journey*
Faiz has a girlfriend now so this Raya, he tried really hard to appear as a kid person...seriously..he tried to hard. Whenever there's kids around him he'll be like "Kakak cepat la amikkan gambar" -_____- I don't sign up for this.
2. Since it was Saturday, the 4th day of Raya, everyone went back to their home already..so there's only us in Nyayi's house...not much visitors too..so our Raya consist mostly chilling and taking time to really explore our Kampung.
3. Emak Abah recently reconnected with their friends from school thanks to group whatsapp, so this year, thier friend's house is included in Beraya list and that covers as far as Kluang. *sleep the whole journey*
Faiz has a girlfriend now so this Raya, he tried really hard to appear as a kid person...seriously..he tried to hard. Whenever there's kids around him he'll be like "Kakak cepat la amikkan gambar" -_____- I don't sign up for this.
He's so weird and evidently, Adawiyah agrees with me
1. Apparently, when I don't wear makeup, I look so young people thought that I am budak baru habis sekolah. *blush* bukan I syok sendiri okay, relatives yang cakap....relatives. not all those fake salesgirl that goes "wow miss you're so pretty, you look so young! Please buy {insert product}". This can either mean that my makeup skills is so bad I better not wear any at all or makeup makes me looks more polish and primp. For now, let's just all pretend it's the latter. #denial
Post a Comment