Assalamualaikum
Hi
Can Vegetarians (due to religion) wear leather?
....................................... are you pausing? because if you do you are just like all others that I have asked before you. They all pause, thinking really hard, then comes out with a maybe answer. I don't want maybe, I want certainty!
Alya's POV : They can. Reason: She saw several people wear it before
My POV: They can't. Reason: If they can't even eat them, what makes it ok to wear them?
So what about you?
If your answer is similar to mine, answer this,
Alya's POV : They can. Reason: She saw several people wear it before
My POV: They can't. Reason: If they can't even eat them, what makes it ok to wear them?
So what about you?
If your answer is similar to mine, answer this,
If they can't wear leather, then what materials do their bags/purses/belts made of?
PVC or fake leather might work for all middle class people like me but what about the super rich snobbish type? Do they really wear fake leather??? reallyy? seriously...I could not imagine them sitting in the rich wife meetings with their fake leather. I mean yes, being rich gives her ticket to all those meetings but she will never truely belong. Don't you think?
P/S: I've been hanging out with Alya a lot lately since we're now working for the same company...so expect her name a lot in future posts.
P/S: I've been hanging out with Alya a lot lately since we're now working for the same company...so expect her name a lot in future posts.

Post a Comment