Assalamualaikum
Ever since she changed her job scope, Alya is currently stuck in a new team where she knows no one, so she is pretty lonely she comes to my floor frequently. One day, she came with a rush, serious face,
Alya: Weh ko tau tak XXX terjadi?
With XXX being the opposite of something that I really really want, I was so shocked, my face burns, my eyes started to form little tears. Fad, who was with me at the time but foreign to the news, panicked. She was like, "Kenape ni?? kenapa tira terkejut sangat macam ni?"
Alya: Weh, asal lawak sangat muka kau? Aku main-main je la.
-_______________________________-
Dear employer, Alya's too free. Please give her more work!
Alya's prank aside, it was actually an eye opener for me. I thought I let go of that part of me already. I thought I would feel nothing with whatever comes from that side. Evidently, I was wrong. I still care. I still hope for it to come true.
Is it weird...to hold on to that dream...though 8 years had passed? I've tried to make it work...but nothing happen... I guess....this is really not for me. I have to let it go. I need to let it go.

Post a Comment