Assalamualaikum
WHO UPDATED MY BLOG LAST NIGHT?! OMGOSH I WAS HACKED!!
-_________________-
okay it was me.. :P but not me, fully....I....kind of.....sleep blogging. -_- weird right? but it's a first for me too! Last night was blurry and vague....anyways, yesterday entry is not bad right considering my condition...I even sleep-google quote photo! The most productive sleep I ever had.
***
Do you watch Once Upon a Time? I love that show. I even dedicated a whole blog post on it when it started...but that was about the series in general. Today, it's about the characters.
My all time favourite is Regina of course. She gives me hope that everyone, even the evilest of them all, can change...and we have to accept...it takes time and the writers understand that very well. It took her around several seasons to finally, truly become white. That and also she's pretty! Lana Parilla is in fact, the prettiest of them all. You can't help but to fall in love! However, somehow, I have this lingering feeling that the writers still see her as villain and they're going to use her in future anddd after Robin Hood dies, it kind of confirm it. T-T
As for Mary Margaret, she was among my least favourite characters alongside Emma and David. Yeah, I don't like the whole family. I still don't like Emma for her poor judgement and David, well, let's just say his personality is not my type...but Snow, she climbed my favouritism ladder. After season 4, rather than seeing a person so nice, so perfect (borinng), we see that she was not perfect at all. She's not an angel. She made mistakes....but she reflected on it, accept the mistake and vows to be the best possible version of herself. LITERALLY. I mean yes, everyone chants it everyday but how often do you see people actually living by the rule? Are you optimistic at ALL time? Do you only see the good in everyone? Do you choose good at all time although the other path is waaayyy easier?
Then there's Rumplestilskin. Someone who shows us that sometimes, despite the chances they were given, if they're not willing to change, they will never change. NEVER. urghhh. I hate him so much! Poor Belle...wait...on a second note, shame on her. Come onnnn, optimist or not, you must be really really really dumb to trust the same man, over and over again, despite him breaking your heart...well, over and over again! I understand feelings are hard to control but damn woman, be strong!


Post a Comment