Assalamualaikum
I just bought a Niko-Niko bag!!! Omg so excited. I've been wanting this since forever but they're ALWAYS sold out...but this time I manage to grab not one, but TWO! One for Dik Yah too! Early bird do catches the worm...or in this case, bagsss.
As I was bragging my achievement to Fad, who's btw a real Sometime fan, she owns every version of Sofina from normal, mini, clutch...you name it, she has it, she told me she wanted it too but considering that she took train on a daily basis, she decided not to buy them...but her reason for not buying is what inspire this post.
Get this, she was afraid of what people could put INSIDE her bag.
Well, that is something that I have never ever consider. If you ask me, I am more worried of what people can take out from it...I mean design wise, this bag is all pick pockets, snatchers dream come true. It is soooo easy to steal anything inside due to the non-zip design but then again, where got bucket bag with zips???
Anyway, back to Fad's answer, I thought about it long and hard and I admit, that is scarier that my pick pocket story. In my case, if they steal something, you lose things and that's the end of it. But if people put something inside, they could put anything! bombs, drugs, gps tracker, ANYTHING!
Scary right?

Post a Comment