Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

#PRAYFORINMTEAM

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Assalamualaikum

Soooooo, we got free paid leaves for the whole of last week and automatically the whole team would be free which is rare because we can never ever be absence from work at the same time, at any time. Someone has to be there as backup. So when we got this sudden leaves, we were stunned. We planned to go to work the next day but suddenly that's out of the way so what should we do? Road trip to Melaka!!

Our main agenda for the day is food food food.

Until we realise we brought Erlia, someone who has never been to Melaka. Where do you go? To think that I'll be good at this since this is practically my second home for 5 years is an overstatement. I know nothing about Melaka! Well, I know there'll be historical places and all but that we see everytime! We're sorry Erlia, maybe next time, when we have more time to explore Melaka.





Post a Comment