Assalamualaikum
"Ada lagi ke orang guna prepaid sekarang ni?"
Ada.
Me.
And this has been a running joke among my friends and I. They are of the opinion that I am losing money if I keep stubbornly use prepaid because their postpaid plans are oh so economical, so they claim but neh, it's okay. I'm happy with where I am currently. However, I am not totally out in the wild living in dark ages. I sign up for monthly prepaid data plan and you know what comes with Hotlink/Maxis data plan, Spotify Premium!!!! 😜 Honestly, if I were to sign up for a postpaid plan, I definitely will not go for Maxis. My personal opinion, they're more expensive than others.
something that I am not keen to jump on. That's my sole pride of using Hotlink because Yonder? What's that? hehe. The other day, Ayu connected her Spotify's playlist to her car audio, I accidentally jump songs while trying to adjust the volume and I was like
"Eh kenapa tak boleh patah balik ni?"
"Spotify mana boleh patah balik,"
"Eh boleh la...kite punya boleh je,"
"Mana bolehhhh,"
"Oh sorry. Mine's premium,"
one more
"Eh ko dengar tak iklan xxxx dekat Spotify? Scary doh "
"Eh tak pernah dengar pun "
"Ada laaaa. alaaah iklan yg *insert commercial imitation*"
"Oh sorry. Mine's premium,""
and now Hotlink terminated their free Spotify Premium promotion.
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
Padan muka berlagak lagi. I never learn. Bukan dah kata banyak kali ke jangan berlagak. T________T

Post a Comment